Hygiene and GPDR
For a given occasion, we list below the hygiene concept and the applicable guidelines of the DSGVO. We are of course happy to answer any further questions our guests may have.
- Provide disinfection dispensers .
- Access / stay only with mouth-nose protection (house right) .
- No or fewer seats, observe distance rule .
- Dissolve group formation
- Do not display newspapers, magazines, magazines or the like .
- No service in the lobby
- Put distance markers in front of the reception desk .
- Plexiglass walls between guest and staff .
Consider minimum distance 1.5 m, between guest and staff
Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m if there are multiple guests in front of the reception area
- Disinfect room keys and cards .
- Enable contactless payment where possible .
- Disinfect pens touched by guest after use, otherwise give to guest .
- Have mouth/nose protection available for guests who do not have their own with them .
- Disinfect reception counter regularly .
- Send invoices online if necessary .
- Remove candy jars, fruit bowls, etc.
Personal interaction with the guest
- No handshaking .
- Communicate with the minimum distance of 1.5m .
- If the minimum distance cannot be maintained, the protective mask must be worn .
- Communicate rules of conduct by posting at the entrance .
- Cough/sneeze into crook of arm .
- Frequently wash hands thoroughly .
- Consider a minimum distance of 1.5 m. Use only by 1 person or persons of the same household .
- Provide escape stairwells as an alternative .
- Disinfect elevator buttons at regular intervals .
- Post appropriate notices prominently on elevators .
- Where possible, place waiting/distance markers in front of elevators .
- Provide disinfectant on the first floor in front of the elevator .
On the floor
- Allocate a "dedicated" floor or the same rooms to housekeeping, if possible .
- Frequently disinfect door knobs, light switches, and handrails on stairs .
- Cover utensils (soap, shampoo, towels, etc.) on service cart
- Where possible, ventilate hallways persistently .
- On room doors, clean doorknobs or handles at shorter intervals with disinfectant by housekeeping .
In the room
- Frequent airing of rooms, especially after cleaning .
- Consider waiving interim cleaning for lead rooms .
- Do not use bedspreads, decorative pillows, etc.
- Surfaces of all utensils are to be disinfected regularly .
- Provide hand disinfection and disposable gloves for employees .
- Staff should not clean rooms in pairs whenever possible
- Use disposable gloves, mouth guards are worn on floors, but not when cleaning rooms
- Reduce number of rooms to be cleaned for staff if necessary, as disinfection takes more time .
- Critical areas such as doorknobs, light switches, telephones, remote controls, bedside tables, and the restroom must be cleaned with disinfectant .
- Remove catalogs, brochures, newspapers and books from rooms .
- Individual breakfast at the table .
- Where possible coffee service in individual portions, otherwise in coffee pots .
- Disinfection dispensers outside the breakfast room .
- Align tables according to spacing rule and adjust number of chairs .
- Ensure guests are escorted to table
- Offer own daily newspaper to the guest (for purchase) .
Toilets in the public area
- Set up soap and disinfectant dispensers .
- Do not use reusable towels, use towel dispensers .
- Shorten cleaning cycles .
- Post cleaning schedules with cleaner's signature .
- Disinfecting doorknobs and faucets
- Blocking every other urinal
- Attention to the minimum distance .
In the hotel restaurant
- Position guests at tables so that guests always have the minimum distance between each other (except for shared apartments) .
- Use all available areas and spaces to ensure as much distance between guests as possible, even during low frequency .
- Wear mouth and nose protection for counters and for service staff .
- Self-service buffet offerings are prohibited .
- Do not use sugar, salt, and pepper shakers on tables; switch to portion packs when possible .
- Do not use multi-page menus. alternatively use chalkboard, laminated menu .
- Offer paper napkins instead of cloth napkins .
- Where possible, plate dishes instead of platter service and side dishes, no serving at table .
- Wash/disinfect hands after clearing plates and glasses before touching clean dishes again .
- Enable contactless payment where possible .
- Disinfect cash register surface and EC devices regularly .
Data protection information in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Name and contact details of the entity responsible for data processing.
AKZENT Hotel DÉJANIL
. Lise-Meitner-Strasse 7
Represented by Andreas Triebsch
Tel: 05136 / 97 94 50
2. categories of personal data
If you wish to be served at our facility, we will collect the following information from you:.
- Name, first name
- Phone number
- Date and time of entering and leaving the facility .
If you do not consent to the collection of this information, we may not serve you.
3. Purpose and legal basis of processing.
The data collection is done for the purpose of tracing infection chains related to Covid-19.The legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO in conjunction with § 6 para. 1 CoronaVO.
4. Transmission of data to third parties.
A transmission of the above data will only be made to the relevant competent health authority for the above purposes. Your data will be disclosed to third parties exclusively on the basis of the above-mentioned legal grounds. They will not be used for advertising purposes.
5. Duration of storage
The data will be stored for a period of three weeks after the last contact with you and then destroyed.
6. Your data subject rights
As a data subject according to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure or to restriction of processing .
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority .
- The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection of Lower Saxony